Favorite Items Collage

2:53 PM Unknown 12 Comments

Hey guys! I just recently stumbled across a new store called LUCLUC. I absolutely love their selection and most importantly their prices. Here are a couple of my dress selections. The links are embedded in the descriptions. 
Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice
  1. White Frilled Floral Printed Dress
  2. White Lace Bodycon Short Sleeve Dress  
  3. White Open Back High Neck Skater Dress
  4. Black V-Neck Lace Up Chiffon Playsuit 
  5. Black Floral Printed Strap Short Sleeve Dress
  6. Black Pu Panel V-Neck Sleeveless Long Dress
  7. Yellow Strappy Bodycon Dress with Bow
  8. Floral Printed V-Neck Short sleeve Midi Dress
  9. Red Strappy Sleeveless Bodycon Dress


12 comments:

  1. Such pretty pieces!!! Sounds like an awesome store! Love this post and have an incredible day xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, you're so sweet! Have a lovely day as well :)

      Delete
    2. No worries at all gurl!!! NAww thankyou so much! ditto!! xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog. I like the design of yours and your name. =) I completely relate to that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the 3rd one :) reminds me of Marilyn Monroe
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award!

    You can find all of the information about it on my website chloereed.co.uk
    Or click here - http://www.chloereed.co.uk/#!The-Versatile-Blogger-Award/c12by/557ed9c50cf208e6a4e1ef47


    Chloe x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much girl! I will do a post on it soon. Congrats on your nomination!

      Delete
  6. Already followed! Great job girl, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.