Dresslink Review

8:26 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hey guys I know it has been a while! I've been settling into school and getting accustomed to my hectic schedule. However, I did receive a package from Dresslink.  I was very satisfied with the quality of the items. It took about a month to receive so unless you want to pay for expedited shipping I would not suggest ordering if you absolutely need an item by a certain date. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by this site and will be ordering from them again.



2 comments:

  1. Nice dress, I like the colour!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice dress! I love the colour. I find a lot of those super inexpensive online shops take quite awhile to ship, unfortunately. You get kind of anxious for your package to show up after a certain point!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.